Friday, August 17, 2012

Here We Are Again

I'm back from vacation finally! I feel bad for starting my programming later than I originally anticipated. All is not lost though! I recently became webmaster of the Hokkaido JET Association and spent the past few days updating content and rearranging articles.

Today I installed .NET 4.0, Visual Studio C# Express 2010, and XNA on my computer at work. As a result, I spent most of the day working on Mario. I fixed up issues with the mushroom, implemented crouching, and rewrote the movement of Mario and slightly altered the collision detection. I began adding a fireflower but then realized I don't have all the art-assets loaded into my solution yet. All the extra images are at home. I'll pick up there later.

No movie today...

No comments:

Post a Comment